Shelvey

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcrob

Winger
Do you think he is as good as what the likes of Kilbane and co make out?

We must know his game plan because every time we have played Swansea he has been shite against us, mind you he usually plays well against the scum like.

We must know his game plan because every time we have played Swansea he has been shite against us, mind you he usually plays well against the scum like.
He played well the other week.

I must be watching different matches than you. I thought he was quite good against us this season and also was pretty good at their place last season.

Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's shite/goes missing. I suppose that's why Liverpool flogged him.

He's still young as well so he'll only get better.

Interesting to see how he gets on with England. On premier league form over the last two seasons I'd have him in instead of Delph any day.

Pissed all ower our midfield when he came here with Liverpool the season before though. (1-1 draw iirc)

He's been a good player since he was 17-18, he's just a lot more consistent these days. Instead of 1 good game in 5 we are now seeing 3-4 good games in 5. He was also over hyped a bit when he first joined Liverpool, joined them to soon.

I commented on here about him playing for England a couple of years ago, I hoped then he'd form a midfield with Henderson and Wilshire. Hopefully he kicks on like Henderson has, I've lost all hope in the other one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back