Shawcross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrible player.

Started shoving Watmore in the back as soon as he came on and I knew right away what he was going to try and do. Sure enough, a few minutes later he tries to wipe him out.....no intention to play the ball at all. Set himself up to be sent off.....the tackle he went for wasn't that bad but he's made his intentions clear so it looked much worse.

Young, talented players shouldn't have to worry about orc thugs like him trying to ruin their career before it's started. Tackles with intent that cause long trm injury should come with a suspension which only ends after the rehab of the player is complete. If they never make it back, you never play again.

Also, took his black armband off and threw it away when walking off. Utter dick.
I think you're being abut precious. The reason why he's been a successful centre half in the Premier League for so long is because he plays to his strengths to stop strikers scoring & help his team win games. There's no doubt he's been a massive part of Stokes success since getting into the Premier League. If I was up against Watmore today I'd have been doing exactly the same. What you don't want his a player who is quick & direct being full of confidence & running at you.

About 3 seasons or so ago, I recall he broke a lads leg with a real horror tackle. Couldnt believe how bad it was. Only from what Ive seen on tv he's a horrible bloke, So cynical,

Dont like him one bit,

About 3 seasons or so ago, I recall he broke a lads leg with a real horror tackle. Couldnt believe how bad it was. Only from what Ive seen on tv he's a horrible bloke, So cynical,

Dont like him one bit,

Ramsey. Horrible tackle but I wouldn't call him a horrible bloke because of the incident, he was crying as he walked off the pitch.

Was he still trying to wrestle people down at corners, if I was a ref he would concede a penalty every match, and would receive a minimum of a yellow card every time too. Although if he cut that shit out, he is decent enough player

Ramsey. Horrible tackle but I wouldn't call him a horrible bloke because of the incident, he was crying as he walked off the pitch.

I dont recall that so fair play to you,but it really was a tackle most pros wouldnt even think of making. He comes across as being very cynical indeed. Look at his first tackle on Watmore. Maybe Im being harsh, but he reminds me Keiron Dyer and Robbie Savage, -----just not nice people.

Thats just my opinion of course, feel free to disagree.

I dont recall that so fair play to you,but it really was a tackle most pros wouldnt even think of making. He comes across as being very cynical indeed. Look at his first tackle on Watmore. Maybe Im being harsh, but he reminds me Keiron Dyer and Robbie Savage, -----just not nice people.

Thats just my opinion of course, feel free to disagree.

I think he's a bit of a prick like aye, twice he's been sent off up here for trying to kick players for most of the game so you won't find me disagreeing with you like.

On it's own I wasn't convinced that the second yellow was justified but the first was and nitwit had done plenty to catch the ref's eye in the run up to the second. I know the rules don't say that you should be given a yellow for continually taking the piss - but when you do comit a fouls its only human nature that the ref is going to read more into it.

To be fair you want a defender to let the attackers know they will be in a game. He's tried to intimidate the lad early doors in the hope he wouldn't fancy it. It back fired and to be honest he should not of been on the pitch for the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back