Running Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody do Boro 5k this mornin ?
Somehow I managed to click 3.19 mile , garmin shows 1820 5k Pb but by time I crossed line was 1841...
Some good running by both harriers and strollers, well done lads.
Was a new route due to building work so couple of banks (flyover next to stadium) but I've been told it's normally nice n flat, one to bookMark for next year .
Nice to run harder though after a couple of weeks of easy running only.

Spoony - is that Edinburgh half?
What was rats time like - he's taking the piss with these billy whizz times :lol:. Well done t both of you

Edit - magic you must have posted at same time as me, well done mate, cracking time that

Spoony - is that Edinburgh half?
What was rats time like - he's taking the piss with these billy whizz times :lol:. Well done t both of you

Edit - magic you must have posted at same time as me, well done mate, cracking time that

Aye mate was the Edinburgh Half.

Anybody do Boro 5k this mornin ?
Somehow I managed to click 3.19 mile , garmin shows 1820 5k Pb but by time I crossed line was 1841...
Some good running by both harriers and strollers, well done lads.
Was a new route due to building work so couple of banks (flyover next to stadium) but I've been told it's normally nice n flat, one to bookMark for next year .
Nice to run harder though after a couple of weeks of easy running only.
One of my mates ran it and has said that he clocked 3.16 miles.

Thinking about it...it was a busy race today with a lot of weaving in and out. Much more than Sunderland, so I'm actually very happy to only lose all-round 50 seconds considering I haven't trained properly. Two weeks rest in Italy before having a go at the Penshaw run next!

Thinking about it...it was a busy race today with a lot of weaving in and out. Much more than Sunderland, so I'm actually very happy to only lose all-round 50 seconds considering I haven't trained properly. Two weeks rest in Italy before having a go at the Penshaw run next!
you not taking your trainers with you mate :) must be some canny hills where you're going to prep for Penshaw! have a good time. See you on 14th.

Outstanding !!
Thank you :)

Very tough out and back with the running club tonight in horrendous conditions

Think I will get one more steady run in Thursday before Durham coast half marathon on Sunday

Hope the weather is better than it was for sunderland half marathon. Imagine jogging along the beach banks with that rain and wind lashing you:lol:

Hoping for better weather on Sunday too as I'm running the Race for Life dressed as a flamenco dancer :lol:

Very tough out and back with the running club tonight in horrendous conditions

Think I will get one more steady run in Thursday before Durham coast half marathon on Sunday

Hope the weather is better than it was for sunderland half marathon. Imagine jogging along the beach banks with that rain and wind lashing you:lol:

Weather up to now is forecast to be canny. Should be a good run, are many doing it from Run Peterlee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back