Running Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted I didn't run today. Race number in the bin. Wish I could have ran today but after pulling up in pain on Friday after 2 mile couldn't risk it. Will try a little run tonight and see how it goes.

Gutted I didn't run today. Race number in the bin. Wish I could have ran today but after pulling up in pain on Friday after 2 mile couldn't risk it. Will try a little run tonight and see how it goes.

Be careful, trying to run through an injury cost me the best part of 2 months out & I missed 3 events I'd signed up for.

I'm currently out running. As you can probably tell it's not gone too well. Done two miles and my right leg feels like it's been whacked by a block of wood. 1st mile was absolutely fine.

Definitely the right decision not to race today. Think I'll have to have a 9 days rest with swimming only and see how I feel about Edinburgh.

This is so bloody frustrating as the rest of me feels better than it has in a long time. Half of my problem is accepting I've an injury as when not running the leg feels fine.

I'm currently out running. As you can probably tell it's not gone too well. Done two miles and my right leg feels like it's been whacked by a block of wood. 1st mile was absolutely fine.

Definitely the right decision not to race today. Think I'll have to have a 9 days rest with swimming only and see how I feel about Edinburgh.

This is so bloody frustrating as the rest of me feels better than it has in a long time. Half of my problem is accepting I've an injury as when not running the leg feels fine.

Maybe try aqua jogging for a couple of weeks? You're using the same muscles, stressing the hip flexors in the same way etc but not shocking the joints.

I telt you last week man when you were pissed at goodison. . buy a compression bandage and keep running :D

few days rest after pier 2 pier, to be on safe side... had thought about goin out last night but went out to watch the match instead, so gonna have a half hour run out when in from work. probably be gale force winds and heavy rain by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back