Rolling monthly discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye but for the competition AB22 said we weren't to judge photo on camera quality. Don't remember that rule being changed.

Like anyone will ignore the fact your shot may be blurred, pixelated or washed out just because it was a cracking idea.

Quality of the camera is a factor in image quality. You could frame the best composition in the world but it will still look shite on the Moto G's camera.
Don't be such a f***ing fanny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the bloke who never enters cos he's scared of being beaten by amateurs....:rolleyes::p
Great leveller innit :)

I might advertise it on the smb

You're scared of being beaten by a pf numpty ;).

Great leveller innit :)

I might advertise it on the smb

You're scared of being beaten by a pf numpty ;).

I have no delusions about my limitations as a photographer, Scoob.

You should certainly advertise it on the SMB. We might actually get more than half a dozen entries for once.

I have no delusions about my limitations as a photographer, Scoob.

You should certainly advertise it on the SMB. We might actually get more than half a dozen entries for once.
My last theme got loads of entries ;)

Looking forward to the portrait one like. A bit out of my comfort zone but something I really want to work on.

I'm going to be brave and do a selfie :lol:

Looking forward to the portrait one like. A bit out of my comfort zone but something I really want to work on.

I'm going to be brave and do a selfie :lol:
i've sold most of my lighting gear so it'll have to be a natural light jobby.

Might do a bit of street actually round christmas time.

Do you think we should make this bi monthly?

I would have entered the mobile phone one but forgot :lol:

Joey has chosen ' Refelections' for January's theme, his blurb:

This assignment is all about reflections. Glass. Water. Mirrors. Metal. Whatever. If it reflects then it can be photographed.

Slow down. Think through your shots. If you are going to photograph the clouds in the reflection of a glass building you need to stop. How can you take it past that? Aren’t we expecting that shot? What can be done that is unexpected?

yes, I think he's been going to too many workshops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back