Rangers just gone top, lost one match since dumping Beale

Beale will claim responsibility for this soon.
He already has. Iirc there was a tweet from him praising their cup win but alluding to it being directly connected to his tenure there.

Happy to be proved wrong if I've dreamt it but sure there was posts/thread on here about it.

The Rangers forum are onto us

One of them even tried to sneak downstairs:-

"Jumped into the forum for a nosey, they’ve got a private section with a thread called ‘Parsnip’ what’s so private about a parsnip"

Last edited:
The Rangers forum are onto us

One of them even tried to sneak downstairs:-

"Jumped into the forum for a nosey, they’ve got a private section with a thread called ‘Parsnip’ what’s so private about a parsnip"
This bit was eye catching

“Watching Rangers not knowing what the f***ing gameplan is, we’re narrow then we’re forcing players wide the next week, I cannot and will not accept. A shite manager that deservedly bit the bullet.

I should add - my missus is a Geordie and was delighted when they signed him after watching how utterly f***ing pitiful he was at us.”

So Rangers finally get to first place in their annual two horse race today.

Checking the table you can see they have now only lost four matches this season

Three of these four Rangers’ losses were in the first seven games of the season - funnily enough when Wor Michael Beale was in charge

Since letting Beale go Rangers have only lost one league match in nineteen… to Celtic

Luckily for us (🙄) Mr Speakman was alert though to the possibility of bringing this chancer in to our club…
How many titles have Rangers won in the last 10 years ?
I don't follow Scottish footy

Back