Ps4 fifa clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the only fuck ups were from our computer players so I reckon if we get a few more SMBr's in we'll start to play like a team.

Can you imagine how gutted that team must have been after that keeper's fuck up? Then I went on and scored. Haha.

Shouldn't feel too good about it, they're probably 12 year olds. I'm 37. :oops:
Aye you are right, maybe a good CB and keeper away from a good side. I'm 36 anarl...experienced pros marra

i
Gutted to have missed the cup games! Well be back when I can
I started a new club last night as four of us were on and didn't have a club together.
I'll send you an invite when I'm next on.
IsyaMam Athletic cup winners and looking for a league title next....wish they had extra time in league games cos we are gonna pick up alot of draws.
I don't like being captain and taking corners or free kicks...Ive set all people as manager so if anyone knows how to change it or even if you want a new formation feel free to change them all.

i
I started a new club last night as four of us were on and didn't have a club together.
I'll send you an invite when I'm next on.
IsyaMam Athletic cup winners and looking for a league title next....wish they had extra time in league games cos we are gonna pick up alot of draws.
I don't like being captain and taking corners or free kicks...Ive set all people as manager so if anyone knows how to change it or even if you want a new formation feel free to change them all.
I think unless we get a few defenders on the team the five at the back is sensible as we're relying on the computer so the more cover the better.

Anyone on tonight?

IF I can get the Mrs drunk and she falls asleep I'll be on.

Its funny as fuck listening to Jedi laughing at our own computer players f***ing up.

Yeah man. These lot seem a lot more chilled. None of that shit I hope. I'd rather have fun in division 4 :p
It was funny as fuck on pennas and none of us wanted to take one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back