Ps4 fifa clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to sort out what buttons do what celebrations....looked like I was looking for love in a gay bar with them dance moves!

No mate but we will still invite you to chat so you can hear us. Would a apple iphone headset work if you have a iphone of course :lol: or something similar?

Will add you when im on mate. Shouldnt be long. Where you play and rating?

Never played clubs yet mate but when i play career mode as a player im normally a creative midfielder

The missus is out with her mates and I'm babysitting so I'll be on. What time you all getting on? I'm gonna go and create a player and join the team in a minute.

Add me mate - 'costamonkey'

Currently being dragged halfway round the world (the shops really lads) so I shouldn't be too long

Aye that's me. We can march on and win the cup....need a striker though.

What was he up to? He was dogshit. I'll play striker until someone else comes along.
Aye, sounds like a plan

Running round the sitting room in my mack like Bob Stokoe here.....sorry Everstar, only noticed you were missing as the game connected.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mrs fell asleep on the couch near me so couldn't crack on much.
We played some good stuff but were lucky as fuck....that own goal man!!!
But the only fuck ups were from our computer players so I reckon if we get a few more SMBr's in we'll start to play like a team.

Can you imagine how gutted that team must have been after that keeper's fuck up? Then I went on and scored. Haha.

Shouldn't feel too good about it, they're probably 12 year olds. I'm 37. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back