Princess Of Wales compendium thread

Just shows how amateur it all is
Still RagDay Brian?

Anyway, you'd happily believe some fucknut twitter user who has probably watched the video on 360p resolution using a 3g signal on a Samsung Galaxy 3.

You're either on a wind up, dim or about 85 year old and social media is moving a bit quickly for you.

Whatever it is, grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit down put your feet up and put an episode of Lewis on the box.

The lies have been proven on this thread.
They have not at all. You're going down the rabbit hole and believing your own rubbish
Hey man he pays for them, it’s only fair he gets the truth to get his money’s worth.
No information = lies apparently
:lol:

I provided links and quotes.
In your own words no links. What are the lied that have been told. A statement made with the intention of deceiving is the definition.

Last edited:
They have not at all. You're going down the rabbit hole and believing your own rubbish

In your own words no links. What are the lied that have been told. A statement made with the intention of deceiving is the definition.

I have literally no idea what you’re going on about.

I have posted a link from March 1st quoting the palace says my she was fine. And another link quoting the palace saying she had started chemo at the end of Feb.
Yup.

"The palace said Catherine, 42, started her chemotherapy treatment in late February."
@monkeytassle

"she continues to recover well following abdominal surgery in January" - dated March 1st.

She was being treated for cancer.
@monkeytassle

Last edited:
I’m here out of curiosity. I wanted to see if it was 78 pages (so far) of people talking about how this is all shite and people should stop talking about all this shite on social media and on football message boards.

I base this expectation on all the media reports I read and see, which are generally reports on how the media are reporting on… well…why this shouldn’t really be reported on as much as the media have reported on it.

I was surprised to see that there are people actually talking about the so-called topic rather than talking about how there’s nothing to talk about and there isn’t really a topic to talk about.

I’m gonna go and read a thread about who’s willing to join the army if we get invaded.

Last edited:
I’m here out of curiosity. I wanted to see if it was 78 pages (so far) of people talking about how this is all shite and people should stop talking about all this shite on social media and on football message boards.

I base this expectation on all the media reports I read and see, which are generally reports on how the media are reporting on… well…why this shouldn’t really be reported on as much as the media have reported on it.

I was surprised to see that there are people actually talking about the so-called topic rather than talking about how there’s nothing to talk about and there isn’t really a topic to talk about.

I’m gonna go and read a thread about who’s willing to join the army if we get invaded.

The topic isn’t the lady with cancer.

The topic is the bollocks that were spouted from the palace, that people questioned and were proved correct, and then the fall out - basically the palace hanging the lady out to dry and then blaming the public for daring to question the spouted bollocks.

Imagine thinking she has no say in what the palace said about her and she was "hung out to dry" :lol: She has already said why the cancer find wasn't immediately disclosed. Normal folk have zero issues with it and aren't frothing and craving for every detail.
Still RagDay Brian?

Anyway, you'd happily believe some fucknut twitter user who has probably watched the video on 360p resolution using a 3g signal on a Samsung Galaxy 3.

You're either on a wind up, dim or about 85 year old and social media is moving a bit quickly for you.

Whatever it is, grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit down put your feet up and put an episode of Lewis on the box.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking she has no say in what the palace said about her and she was "hung out to dry" :lol: She has already said why the cancer find wasn't immediately disclosed. Normal folk have zero issues with it and aren't frothing and craving for every detail.

So her employer spouted bollocks about her, she let them....

Who then said ‘let’s blame the public for asking?’

The topic isn’t the lady with cancer.

The topic is the bollocks that were spouted from the palace, that people questioned and were proved correct, and then the fall out - basically the palace hanging the lady out to dry and then blaming the public for daring to question the spouted bollocks.

Oh. Right. I’m obviously totally out of the palace-spouting-bollocks loop.

I just typed a question… but I deleted it out of fear that I might get pulled into whatever addictive vortex might, or might not, exist. It’s probably for the best.

Ignorance of palace-originating-bollocks-spouting is obviously bliss.

Sorry to intrude.

So her employer spouted bollocks about her, she let them....

Who then said ‘let’s blame the public for asking?’

Who gives a shite Brian? Really? :lol:

As I said, I wasn't even aware of any issues or frothing until I read this thread a few days ago. There are some obsessed and weird folk out there re this whole thing.

Last edited:

Back