Princess Of Wales compendium thread

Sounds routine.

In other news there seems to be quite a bit of hostility regarding Wills' reluctance to have an active role as head of the CofE. GBN and TalkTV seem to be losing their minds over it and calling for Willian to abdicate. Now I don't know how you abdicate before you take on the role of monarch but it's causing quite the storm in a teacup.

Sounds routine.

In other news there seems to be quite a bit of hostility regarding Wills' reluctance to have an active role as head of the CofE. GBN and TalkTV seem to be losing their minds over it and calling for Willian to abdicate. Now I don't know how you abdicate before you take on the role of monarch but it's causing quite the storm in a teacup.

Fine by me as a fellow disestablishmentarian. Might modernise the monarchy if they aren't tried to one particular branch of a particular religion.

Why should she use the NHS? I have private health insurance through work so if I needed an operation I could and would have it done privately.

she doesn't have a job though

she relies entirely on the state

do all people on the dole have private healthcare?

also, if she's so proud of the country that she represents, and stands as a symbolic figurehead of true Britishness, why doesn't she use the NHS? is it not good enough for her?

Sounds routine.

Genuinely happy about that. Fair play to him.
And LOLOLOL at them.

also, if she's so proud of the country that she represents, and stands as a symbolic figurehead of true Britishness, why doesn't she use the NHS? is it not good enough for her?
Such stupid logic. So if my lass doesn’t work but I do and have access to private healthcare for both of us, should she not use it out if patriotism?

She does have a role, not a job. It’s not like she sits all day eating wotsits and watching Top Gear repeats.

Disgraceful post. The poor lass is forced to travel the world and has to shake people's hands on a frequent basis. Would like to see somebody who works 9-5 try and cope with that.

Back