Princess Of Wales compendium thread

I'm not the one accusing someone of deliberate deception based on rags.

Look, I think you’re a decent poster so not sure why you want a fight.

In my opinion they’ve been caught in a lie that’s made everything worse - and it’s all of their own doing.

You believe something else. That’s fine. Neither of us are going to change their mind.

Have a good night.

Look, I think you’re a decent poster so not sure why you want a fight.

In my opinion they’ve been caught in a lie that’s made everything worse - and it’s all of their own doing.

You believe something else. That’s fine. Neither of us are going to change their mind.

Have a good night.
Likewise sir.

I'm just struggling to see the lie that's all. Not confirming something doesn't equate to a lie. It's clear it's a pr disaster. Of that there is no doubt. Have they strung it out. Yes. Have they lied. No.

The Palace are dealing with the death of a hugely influencal monarch not long after the death of her husband during covid and the subsequent transition to a new king and it transpires he has cancer and his sons wife has been diagnosed with cancer. And they're dealing with online ghouls. And they have 3 kids. And the media are itching to pit William v Harry.

Yet you wanted to know on the date of the biopsy that kate had cancer.

I’ve returned. I’m sorry. For the last couple of posts I now understand what heinous crime ‘the palace’ committed which has resulted in 79 pages ( and counting ).

When the Princess of Kate went for abdominal surgery, which she was told wasn’t cancerous, they did some tests at the hospital and then fed back to her afterwards that there were signs of cancer and she’d have to undergo chemo

There’s at least one bloke on this thread who thinks that the palace of royal, who probably already issued a routine statement saying that she’s recovering from her surgery now and she’ll not be around for a bit, should have immediately issued a bulletin to the public saying “FUCK US ROYALLY!! THEY’VE ONLY GONE AND FOUND CANCER!!”

But instead they said nowt. Maybe cause the lass of wales was a bit like upset or something and was thinking ‘bugger. I might die’. or ‘the kids might not understand this, I’d better tell them properly’ or even ‘Prince Simon and me are gonna get a right load of press intrusion - maybe not as bad as his mother being chased down a tunnel and being killed in a car crash, but still - I don’t want this splashed all over the internet until I’ve come to terms with it’.

But anyway. People think that they all have A RIGHT TO KNOW!!! And fuck stuff like feelings. It’s all about administrative competence and telling the public.

I think I’ve got that right?

I’m off again to be disappointed by the rest of the internet.

Every right wing newspaper running a headline with Kate Middleton on the front page, some with columnists telling how difficult it is for her

So much for the vaunted privacy they demended for her

Every right wing newspaper running a headline with Kate Middleton on the front page, some with columnists telling how difficult it is for her

So much for the vaunted privacy they demended for her
The same papers now flicking the dust off their shoulders as they are completely blameless and it’s all been a concerted destabilising plot by … *looks up this week’s bogeyman list* … Russia, China & Iran.

Phew!

Last edited:

Back