Pre-season in Alicante (Benidorm)

Had a lads weekend there november. Great place but no the sort with all inclusives. We stayed in hotel Maya which was canny.
What’s it like for a lads holiday mate?

We are going to do four nights in beni then upto Alicante for the last three.

looking forward to it like

its not just the people travelling from UK....People living Spain will be going....so i agree , more than 800.....23 going in group i know from here...already booked hotels for week...if they get tickets for match they going if not then its a piss up in benidorm
There's 5 of us going.

What’s it like for a lads holiday mate?

We are going to do four nights in beni then upto Alicante for the last three.

looking forward to it like
Great. Loads of bars etc, reasonably priced, a class restaurant we visited twice. Was with some older blokes like. Think any daftlads would prefer beni, but i liked it.

Scrapped driving down, decided to fly down instead, 58 euros per person, not bad. Now wondering where to book accomodation. If were playing in the morning or afternoon were booking Benidorm, if theyre nightime kick offs were booking nearer the ground.
I think the training ground will be here.
Boro and Southampton have been there previously

Last edited:
Pinatar Arena is where PNE played there games when they were over there last season. I'd hazard a guess that we'll likely be playing there.

Estadio Jose Rico Perez, the stadium in central Alicante, looks canny anorl but I doubt we'll be playing in a 30,000 seater, two tiered stadium.

Booked Hotel Magic Villa De Benidorm.:cool:
Hope the games not at that Piñatas arena. Good 5 hrs on the service bus from alicante and changing half way + it's a fair hike from the terminal to the stadium

Great. Loads of bars etc, reasonably priced, a class restaurant we visited twice. Was with some older blokes like. Think any daftlads would prefer beni, but i liked it.
We are going to beni for four night mate and then Alicante for three as it stands.

I really don’t think I could survive a week in Benidorm so going up to Alicante for something a little bit more chilled 😂

Back