• Start date

OHP last night went:

45 x 3
50 x 3
55 x 3+(5)
60 x 1
65 x 1
67.5 x 1
70 x 1 - fail. Have got this before and just couldn't lock out last night. Put it down to only 3 hours sleep though.

Squats as accessories, all paused and beltless:

70 x 7
100 x 5
110 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 3
140 x 3
140 x 3
140 x 3

Never post on here much (due to inadequacy), but last night squatted 100kg plus the 15 kg bar for 3 sets of 5, first time ever.
Canny chuffed with mesel like, went for it as I had a spotter with me unlike normal where I train alone. Felt like I had another set in me, but the spotter had to do summit else
You shouldn't feel inadequate mate, you've just moved nearly 2 ton.

By any chance does anybody have a pair of Slingshot compression cuffs for sale? Heard they're class for issues like what I'm currently having, so considering getting some, but seem a bit pricey new (I'm a tight fucker with lifting stuff).

Also considering doing a 'tune up' comp in late March without wraps.

Back to squatting 3x per week. Today's main squat session is with the UK's all time highest raw squatter.

trained last night, woke up feeling fresh so hopefully I'm over the initial DOMS shock. Gonna up training to 4 times a week, back again tonight.

In thread competition I like it Ill report back tonight if I can manage it. What the hells a joker by the way I'm not down with all this power lifting lingo

On 5/3/1 once you've hit the prescribed sets, Wendler says you can do heavier sets if you feel good

I had my top joker set at 215kg for tonight but on the basis of your post I might have to increase that a little :lol:
Haway then what did you manage?

Did a 10rm today, then a 7 rep with the same weight, then a five.

Pleased to see the progress as I cut down to a more sexually alluring weight.

The wife doesn't seem to care which is always nice.

Body is starting to adapt to back to it. Squatting tonight felt nice and smooth. Nailing my calories and macro's everyday, feeling good.

Need a deload I think so light benching tomorrow, deload session on Friday then back to normal on Monday.

Did 4x2 at 185kg & 1x2 at 205kg tonight and wasn't as fast I would have liked.

Dave squatted 330kg x 2 like it was nothing

Haway then what did you manage?

Did a 10rm today, then a 7 rep with the same weight, then a five.

Pleased to see the progress as I cut down to a more sexually alluring weight.

The wife doesn't seem to care which is always nice.

215 mate. Didn't even attempt the 220. Sticking rigidly to my plan and not getting carried away. It's a marathon not a sprint :cool:

220 next week and then a deload.

Need a deload I think so light benching tomorrow, deload session on Friday then back to normal on Monday.

Did 4x2 at 185kg & 1x2 at 205kg tonight and wasn't as fast I would have liked.

Dave squatted 330kg x 2 like it was nothing

Easy man, 6 months and I'll be squatting that shit for 3, without a belt anarl.

Back