Powerlifting/Strength Training Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
they say they're designed to get into the trigger points, but tbh I find 9/10 they just miss them then when you roll a bit further they jump to the next nobble, missing the point you're trying to get too again.

I'm heavy enough that even a smooth one is bloody painful when you hit the right spot.

When you hit a spot keep the pressure on it for 20-30 seconds.

oh, and by 'roll my shoulders with pipe' I mean something like this:

not foam rolling
cheers mate

although not really strength training, it's not really worthy of a new thread. A week or so ago I ordered a blood test from blue horizon, purely for curiosity I guess, never had one done and was interested in seeing my test levels etc. Thye send you two small vials to fill with a few lancets.....what a bloody waste of time and money, the lancets barely scratch the skin meaning you can only get two drops of blood max.

Fair play to them, they're giving me a full refund.
What would the benefit of this be?

Still ill as fuck. Haven't trained properly since last Monday. Still been in the gym for a few sessions but feel weak as a kitten right now.

My mobility is shit too, after a week of lying in bed

Sheiko seminar yesterday. One of only two people who lifted in front of him to be told that they needed no technique adjustments and that their form was fine. I was picked to bench. Del was the other one on deadlifts.

Good seminar and well worth the money.

Sheiko seminar yesterday. One of only two people who lifted in front of him to be told that they needed no technique adjustments and that their form was fine. I was picked to bench. Del was the other one on deadlifts.

Good seminar and well worth the money.

This is such a 'look at me' post :lol:

But seriously, that's a seal of approval if ever there was one! But maybe a bit gutting if you were hoping there'd be some minor technical adjustment you could make that he'd see?

This is such a 'look at me' post :lol:

But seriously, that's a seal of approval if ever there was one! But maybe a bit gutting if you were hoping there'd be some minor technical adjustment you could make that he'd see?

Too f***ing right it is :lol:

I'm happy with it, as I've worked hard on nailing my technique, so finding out I just need to get stronger is good in a way

Now I really do like my SBD knee sleeves, but they stink like no other knee sleeve I've encountered. Need to find a way of washing their expensive neoprene interior without damaging them.

Now I really do like my SBD knee sleeves, but they stink like no other knee sleeve I've encountered. Need to find a way of washing their expensive neoprene interior without damaging them.
Just let them soak in the sink with a bit cold water and washing powder.

Delaod this week then hopefully hit some new PRs

Back