19 Cardiff - 21
20 Fulham - 19

This season

16 Villa 22
17 Burnley 20
18 Hull 19
19 QPR 19
20 Leicester 17
Shit. A mag with a brain cell! This could be dangerous! ;)

Completely agree with you though, 35 is a tall ask for many of the teams there! Can't even see Villa getting the 13 points needed to make 35 nor can I see Burnley getting another 15.

Shit. A mag with a brain cell! This could be dangerous! ;)

Completely agree with you though, 35 is a tall ask for many of the teams there! Can't even see Villa getting the 13 points needed to make 35 nor can I see Burnley getting another 15.
Villa are dire, but I've looked at their remaining home fixtures and apart from next week they are about as good as they could be.

Villa are dire, but I've looked at their remaining home fixtures and apart from next week they are about as good as they could be.

Our home fixtures are by far the best in the league. That's why I believe we won't be in any trouble. You look at QPR's fixtures and just think they're fucked.

Mentioned it on the other thread but Talkshite claiming QPR won't be signing anyone today.

That's them done for me. Might be worth someone looking at Austin

Richd saying 38 im surprised at , qpr and hull would have to double what they already have in 15 games and having a look at QPRs fixtures id be amazed if they get 15 nevermind 19
My thinking is the bottom two will be gone and it will be a straight fight out between another 5or 6 clubs for the last spot

I always work on 38 being enough these days.

So that's 4 wins and 3 draws from our last 15 games.
3 wins at home 1 away 3 draws home or away but I want 40 points as we need to beat our total last year. I am looking to get to 12th or better....need to beat CP/WBA/Everton and the Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back