Planet Earth II

Status
Not open for further replies.

I loved this series but it's definitely been entertainment over documentary for me. Pretty lowest common denominator stuff in my opinion.

I found all the added sound effects a little jarring and some of the editing seemed a little questionable in terms of how much we were actually seeing sequential events.

Is it just me or were there hardly any successful predators in this series? The prey seemed to get away in just about every instance.

I loved this series but it's definitely been entertainment over documentary for me. Pretty lowest common denominator stuff in my opinion.

I found all the added sound effects a little jarring and some of the editing seemed a little questionable in terms of how much we were actually seeing sequential events.

Is it just me or were there hardly any successful predators in this series? The prey seemed to get away in just about every instance.

political correctness gone mad

I'm sat watching Attenborough at 90. I thought the same as you, but we're been picky and have been spoilt by how good and passionate this bloke is. He is unique and a modern Great Britain.

BBC twitter

Every turtle that was seen or filmed by the #PlanetEarth2 crew was collected and put back into the sea.

Thank fuck for that
That's made my day. Wish I knew this last night cos that's the worst night sleep since #racersnakechaos.

I'm sat watching Attenborough at 90. I thought the same as you, but we're been picky and have been spoilt by how good and passionate this bloke is. He is unique and a modern Great Britain.
f***ing love the bloke and he will never be replaced. He is a legend.

Leopards strutting about a city. I'd shit my hondas if I seen one

The twat is picking on the lickle pigs

On watching last night's episode now...

Big leopards in cities!

If you found one of them shitting in your lawn, you'd just quickly go looking for something else to do!

Those monkeys have some nerve mind, I'd be investing in a tazer.... one jolt up the arse will sort them

Pretty mental the size of those cat fish! Mind you that butcher looked a bit nervous eyeing up those hyenas

Last edited:

Er, catfish eats pigeons, falcon catches pigeon, leopard catches piglets, hyenas catch meat out of that mad fellah's hand, racoon catches bird food. Fairly successful I'd say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back