PES 16 - Head scanning tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised at the positivity for the demo - I like it (a little too fast for my tastes but at -1 speed it's perfect) - but the reaction on the PES forum I occasionally read has been predominantly negative. Mind, they are bunch of sad, whingy buggers on there.

Played this last night and its absolutely chod. If that was anywhere near the resemblance of the final game, id rather play fifa 15 for another year.

The demo is actually really good. :eek: How has it taken PES this long to get back to anything half-playable. Cracking game, only concerns are that fake shots are well overpowered, so are slide tackles and often lobbed through balls.

Menu's look f***ing horrific anarl. :lol: I'm sure they try to make them look as shit as possible every year. Not that it matters like, but when you're hoying millions into a game and your display looks like something from the Megadrive it is pretty poor.

Last years was a canny effort , haven't played the demo for this un.

The demo is actually really good. :eek: How has it taken PES this long to get back to anything half-playable. Cracking game, only concerns are that fake shots are well overpowered, so are slide tackles and often lobbed through balls.

Menu's look f***ing horrific anarl. :lol: I'm sure they try to make them look as shit as possible every year. Not that it matters like, but when you're hoying millions into a game and your display looks like something from the Megadrive it is pretty poor.
never understood why they dont bother with attractive menus etc. surely its a pieceof piss to make it look decent. last years demo was ok. if this years is better then i may buy full version.

never understood why they dont bother with attractive menus etc. surely its a pieceof piss to make it look decent. last years demo was ok. if this years is better then i may buy full version.
Simple answer is Konami. Awful company, and the game is understaffed. Also, the Japanese culture in the game is horrendous when seen on these shores.

I like the attacking in the demo but the defending is still as basic as ten years ago. Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

I feel a lot more on rails in this than the previous ones. Not much of a fan so far, preferred last year's but still do really like the manual lob/chip/throughball, feels awesome, always has tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back