PES 16 - Head scanning tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wider user base and more stadiums and more player faces and a bigger database and a better (Still poor though) Career mode and more leagues and more squad updates and real names and more multiplayer games, need I go on?

PES is a more real football game. Which I think trumps that.
Got the UEFA16 license this year too, actually...

PES is a more real football game. Which I think trumps that.
Got the UEFA16 license this year too, actually...
I'll be getting it again. Far more playable than FIFA. Honestly switching between the games the speed of FIFA is ridiculous. Hopefully Microsoft will stop being twats with image importing so the option files can get sorted

Demi is ok in my opinion. Passing and player movement still stuck on rails, keepers can be good then the next second atrocious. It's alright though.

Played the demo of pes16 this morning. It's a massive upgrade on last year's game . Plays a lot faster and the collision detection is miles better. Looks promising

PES 6 was a masterpiece of a football game.

I ended up watching a few videos the other day and remembered although a great game it had similar issues with bellends online exploiting the game engine as FIFA does today

Cutbacks and super cancel shots were ridiculously hard to stop

Demi is ok in my opinion. Passing and player movement still stuck on rails, keepers can be good then the next second atrocious. It's alright though.
All football games are on rails unless you're on full manual though.

Can you download things other people have made?
Basically mate aye. Not sure how it'll work yet. Either direct to ps4 via browser or side loaded with usb. Makes an enormous difference to the game imo

All football games are on rails unless you're on full manual though.

Basically mate aye. Not sure how it'll work yet. Either direct to ps4 via browser or side loaded with usb. Makes an enormous difference to the game imo

If you can I might check it out, tried the demo, seems alright, just hard to get used to.

Will be getting this game when it's released. The collision engine is 10x better than fifa 15 just hope it's better in 16. I think pes will be the superior game this year for sure.

The demo is actually really good. :eek: How has it taken PES this long to get back to anything half-playable. Cracking game, only concerns are that fake shots are well overpowered, so are slide tackles and often lobbed through balls.

Menu's look f***ing horrific anarl. :lol: I'm sure they try to make them look as shit as possible every year. Not that it matters like, but when you're hoying millions into a game and your display looks like something from the Megadrive it is pretty poor.

Some really positive reviews coming out from this demo. What i particularly enjoy is the build up play, little one twos, players creating space for each other etc. could see it in pes 15 but the new one plays a whole lot better. Just wish they had more licenses and stadiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back