PDC is NOT getting sacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it official that Short has given him a vote of confidence?..

I think it's a bit too early to fire him...give him 10 games...5 more and lets see what happens..the other 3 teams above Sunderland will not go too far..that's the hope.

Its twitter official, according to special agent 69, however phantom journo 13 reckons we are about to seal a major coup, lesbo 11 reckons we are about to unveil some shameful marketing strategy, and light voice lawro 90 reckons we are facists

Not today, tomorrow or next week. Prior to the WBA games PDC stated that ES give him his full support. However he has admitted that if these defeats continue one after another then it would happen. ES is not going to give him full support then sack him after the next bad result. Why the hysteria? I can understand the media, pundits etc but not from our own. If the results continue to be bad then maybe ES will be forced to act but now is not yet the time.
Are you sure?!

Not today, tomorrow or next week. Prior to the WBA games PDC stated that ES give him his full support. However he has admitted that if these defeats continue one after another then it would happen. ES is not going to give him full support then sack him after the next bad result. Why the hysteria? I can understand the media, pundits etc but not from our own. If the results continue to be bad then maybe ES will be forced to act but now is not yet the time.
Confirmed :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Any more scoops?

:lol: gotta love it when this happens

Sentiment aside
Pdc has become a pr liability
And is attracting negative press

Not what's rewuired
ever get the feeling that you've just tempted fate ?

Tee hee.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back