PDC is NOT getting sacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

andysafc24

Midfield
Not today, tomorrow or next week. Prior to the WBA games PDC stated that ES give him his full support. However he has admitted that if these defeats continue one after another then it would happen. ES is not going to give him full support then sack him after the next bad result. Why the hysteria? I can understand the media, pundits etc but not from our own. If the results continue to be bad then maybe ES will be forced to act but now is not yet the time.

The pledge of full support from the chairman/owner is actually a euphemism for "one last chance buddy boy - so if your team fuck's it up at the weekend you're out on your ear."

By the time they are being asked to pledge full support the vultures are circling and the carcas is on simmer in the over,

all good and well but if the players pipe out saying they have lost confidence etc that will change shorts mind

Be Gone After the Man Utd Game, just like O Neil.

is it official that Short has given him a vote of confidence?..

I think it's a bit too early to fire him...give him 10 games...5 more and lets see what happens..the other 3 teams above Sunderland will not go too far..that's the hope.

is it official that Short has given him a vote of confidence?..

I think it's a bit too early to fire him...give him 10 games...5 more and lets see what happens..the other 3 teams above Sunderland will not go too far..that's the hope.

ES said after the Arsenal game that he was happier with the style of football this season and was confident results will come.

It might have been tonight :eek: someone do some digging ! / we need confirmation !

The pledge of full support from the chairman/owner is actually a euphemism for "one last chance buddy boy - so if your team fuck's it up at the weekend you're out on your ear."

By the time they are being asked to pledge full support the vultures are circling and the carcas is on simmer in the over,
I thought that too! writing's usually on the wall when the chairman says that!

Not today, tomorrow or next week. Prior to the WBA games PDC stated that ES give him his full support. However he has admitted that if these defeats continue one after another then it would happen. ES is not going to give him full support then sack him after the next bad result. Why the hysteria? I can understand the media, pundits etc but not from our own. If the results continue to be bad then maybe ES will be forced to act but now is not yet the time.

QUICK start a counter rumour on twatter, the fountain of all knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back