Our constant lack of vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we're very stoical and don't get ahead of ourselves.

We have to.

I also think a portion of our support define themselves in relation to Newcastle United, which is a sad thing.

I also worry slightly by the prevailing culture of believing the billionaire owner should be thanked and we should doff our caps to him; and believing everything the club does is brilliant without question.

The strangest man on this board had a theory about it funnily enough
@Lionel Hutzz

And whilst he didn't communicate it very well I wonder if he had a point.

Bump candidate for next May?

We have been in the PL for a decade, many clubs would give their right arm for that.
I know we have had several FALSEDAWNS recently but this August somehow feels different.

Now now, not a mag at all
justbopinionated after watching decades of struggle.

Opinionated or not, you know fuck all and deliberately post inflammatory threads.
......and I still call you a Mag Troll.

Anybody can say they've watched for decades and those that truly have a different way of posting to you.

I'm sorry but our supporters are extremely negative.

I've had the likes of Janey and others telling me that 10 years of just surviving and relegation battles is classed as success, success!? :lol: if that's success then we may as well just give it all up now.

Bump candidate for next May?

We have been in the PL for a decade, many clubs would give their right arm for that.
I know we have had several FALSEDAWNS recently but this August somehow feels different.
I heard many people saying this last summer when Dick came back though? "Exciting times ahead" "Dick is going to take us places"

What happened next?

I've had the likes of Janey and others telling me that 10 years of just surviving and relegation battles is classed as success, success!? :lol: if that's success then we may as well just give it all up now.

I heard many people saying this last summer when Dick came back though? "Exciting times ahead" "Dick is going to take us places"

What happened next?
Actually didn't feel as good w Dick last year. Moyes has a long TR in the PL.

What happened next?

Your first complaint is our supporters are negative.

Then you complain about the ones who were positive and optimistic

I have a good feeling about the next few years and don't care who disagrees.
So there.

What happened next?
Whatever next? BigWig telling us our fans are really boring?

Your first complaint is our supporters are negative.

Then you complain about the ones who were positive and optimistic

I have a good feeling about the next few years and don't care who disagrees.
So there.
Okay dear :lol:

I was negative about last summer because we had a god awful squad that just survived by the skin of it's teeth last summer, we didn't really bring a load of quality additions in and had a load of deadwood players who we couldn't shift.

What are you basing this 'good feeling on', just out of consideration? Our squad currently is weaker than a team that has just survived relegation for 5 consecutive seasons, and no signings right now look imminent.

Psst...don't look now but your vagina is showing!
Shite crack

Opinionated or not, you know fuck all and deliberately post inflammatory threads.
......and I still call you a Mag Troll.

Anybody can say they've watched for decades and those that truly have a different way of posting to you.

Yeah yeah I know fuck all

I would say however that we have not had one player to match the likes of Gascoigne, Shearer, Ginola, Waddle, Ferdinand, Cole etc all of which were in there prime. We've had shite in comparison and most of the sheep on here love it.
They're the same numpty's who after 20 minutes of football slaughtered Kirchoffs debut but now wank themselves stupid, total no nothing fuckwits who read stats and think they can tell a player.

Eeya, we divent neyd Fellaini marra, when Cattermole is fit we get mare points like.

Fully expect some twattish reply about Phillips golden boot or how good Kieron was against west ham.

Last edited:
in some way is derived from the negativity shown by a majority of our fans. Constantly wallowing in trouble with an odd cup final
Do what?! You knacker. I've been supporting this club for just over fifty years and the one thing that has kept me going is positivity and optimism. What a pillock :oops:. I suppose it's escaped your notice that the squad and manager are both better than at this time last year. No, thought not :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back