Our constant lack of vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
in some way is derived from the negativity shown by a majority of our fans. Constantly wallowing in trouble with an odd cup final

How? The club is controlled by the board. They make all the decisions. Whether or not the decisions happen or not is down to the planning of the people in charge. A board will only be a good one if they have an effective strategy in place to ensure the success of the plan.

As if sessions has a clue what our fans are like. He hasn't been to a game for decades.
A decade actually

Although I did glory hunt a cup final ticket
And travel miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles to see it

Amazing someone situated over 12000 miles away from the epicentre of the club has the gall to impugn the integrity and opinion of 'majority' of the club's fans.
Breathtaking arrogance and pomposity from someone not even qualified to speak in behalf of his family unit.
What the club does may not row your boat but dont pretend you have even close to any idea of what the majority believe and want.
Been thumbing the dictionary again I see

Geographical locations have nothing to do with opinions and I'd wager I've seen as many games as yourself. Perhaps the word s arrogance & pomposity could be used on someone a little closer to home

Last edited:
Does any club have as much of the "fans fault" argument as ours from our own supporters?

But we're the only constant in the years of crap!!! Utter shit isn't it. The untapped potential in our support is criminal, you see glimpses of it at home, regularly away but there aren't many managers or directors who've been able/arsed to make the most of it...

A decade actually

Although I did glory hunt a cup final ticket
And travel miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles to see it

Been thumbing the dictionary again I see

Geographical locations have nothing to do with opinions and I'd wager I've seen as many games as yourself. Perhaps the word s arrogance & pomposity could be used on someone a little closer to home
You've totally lost touch. Rather than post i would just sit and learn if i was you. You don't know this club or these fans any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back