One in the eye for the mackems

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a uni man thought everyone knew that, oh hold on your right

Nope

Aka Barnes park
Calm down man, you'll have a seizure, Barnes park's a topper, but it's so big you've probably never actually seen it all, in fact, it's probably bigger than Shields if the truth be known.

Calm down man, you'll have a seizure, Barnes parks a topper, but it's so big you've probably never actually seen it all, in fact it's probably bigger than Shields if the truth be known.
He has never been to any parks in Sunderland man

If I'd had a mare like this, I'd be more than willing to give up my striker status and all the privileges that go with it, and ask the mods for a permanent ban.

Again, pointing to your re-badged Polytechnic is not helping win any arguments on this one.

It has.

Sunderland - has a University.

South Shields - doesn't.

It was as a response to cyril sneer posting a very odd thread. I was merely pointing out how ludicrous it was. Nobody is claiming Sunderland Uni is world class, just that it exists as a degree awarding university.

The ensuing hilarity over his idea that you needed to be a city to have a university was an added bonus.

It has.

Sunderland - has a University.

South Shields - doesn't.

It was as a response to cyril sneer posting a very odd thread. I was merely pointing out how ludicrous it was. Nobody is claiming Sunderland Uni is world class, just that it exists as a degree awarding university.

The ensuing hilarity over his idea that you needed to be a city to have a university was an added bonus.

also OP accurately spotted that st Andrews is Scottish university but failing to know where Aberystwyth is.

A thread that starts off as Sandy one upmanship descends into questioning of the credentials of Sunderland Uni.......nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back