One in the eye for the mackems

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not as cringeworthy as citing a studentroom.com forum thread full of Newcastle students/residents slagging off Sunderland, mind.

Still, it remains a fact that South Shields does not have a University.

Again, pointing to your re-badged Polytechnic is not helping win any arguments on this one.

Rip? I'm still here alive and kicking you twonk, to think that a few mackem idiots who spend there life on here can have any relevance whatsoever

Fact remains Sunderland is a dump full of scratters and is embarassing to even call it a city

Let's face it, the numbfuck of an OP must be a right balloon. I doubt he'll even dare show his face round these parts again.

Rip? I'm still here alive and kicking you twonk, to think that a few mackem idiots who spend there life on here can have any relevance whatsoever

Fact remains Sunderland is a dump full of scratters and is embarassing to even call it a city

Looks like he's FUMING at the embarrassment he's had to endure anarl.

I feel sorry for those poor Hillbillies that live in Shiremoor, they don't have a park, not likely to get one either, just a patch of grass that the dogs shit on.

Again, pointing to your re-badged Polytechnic is not helping win any arguments on this one.
It's a uni man thought everyone knew that, oh hold on your right

Let's face it, the numbfuck of an OP must be a right balloon. I doubt he'll even dare show his face round these parts again.

Nope

I feel sorry for those poor Hillbillies that live in Shiremoor, they don't have a park, not likely to get one either, just a patch of grass that the dogs shit on.
Aka Barnes park

Let's face it your craic is shit

Last edited:
f***ing hell this has obviously affected him more than we thought.
The insecurity and little man in little town syndrome is shining through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back