Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one did you take?

Offer one. Offer two never materialised (in writing anyway) and I met up with some of the people I'd be working with and they were cockends. I chose a good overall package over a slightly higher (but non existent because they've not sent me it!) basic salary.

It's 9:47, Jessica is in the kitchen telling Sharon all about her upcoming wedding that everyone in the department has been invited to.

*Gemma enters to glares * - Maybe not everyone.

Think Gemma once shagged Jessicas husband-to-be. (Finding out how true this is will be todays work).

#awks

Extra awkward points if Gemma shagged the husband to be when he was with Jessica, or if he started seeing Jessica while he was still with Gemma.

Sick of hearing about this lasses kid, couldn't give a fuck what mess she made over the weekend

The fat twat in the office next door obviously has no childcare so has brought the bastard kid to work - noisy little fucker will get hoyed off the roof if he clatters into my door on his scooter again!!! I'll keep the scooter like

"Attention cockrags:

Give me the relevant information connected with the thing you want me to do, if you don't want me to ask a load of questions and drag it out of you like you are a child. If you give me zero notice when you want something done, and little things like the law of the land (or the f***ing laws of physics) take longer than you built into your (let's call it a) plan, expect delays. If you don't respect my time when arranging meetings, you won't get a meeting. And finally, why don't you start f***ing writing things down?"

Is what I didn't say.

He's doing his monthly search, in a months time he'll be mocking you on the Springsteen thread

Am a busy lad the narrs. Looks like av been proper missin out mind.

I severed all ties with Chris after that other thread like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back