*~*~* Norwich v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

It's with a heavy heart after 30 years as ST holder I've decided not to renew...
(Personally choice I know)...what this owner right now is doing is slowly dismantling our club..its absolutely criminal what he and Speakman are doing!!...where's the culpability?
Where's taking ownership of it?
Where's the responsibility??
Not a chance of me giving anymore of my hard earned money to these 2 charlatans!....I'll always love Sunderland.
But these 2 c*^@s can f**k off!!
They are fkn shameful!!
A note to KLD.....if you're not interested in investing.....SELL UP AND FK OFF!!
Same heavy heart as 2 years ago when you decided not to renew? 😉

Aren’t health and death connected?
Not necessarily - could fail to attend due to a mobility issue making it impossible which wouldn't kill me, or could be in good health in general and get hit by a bus after the match.
Any decent centre half positions himself to attack and win that header every time.
Exactly this. But onien is allowed to be criticised on here

Last edited:
Yep, he's awful.

As for Riggsy, 'Just a kid', 'can't throw him into these situations cos it could ruin his confidence' and all the other bullshit the club apologists come out with really piss me off, mate.
Rigg is clearly as tough a kid as you'll find, he's more than ready for regular first team football in the 2nd division, ffs. The patronising remarks are cringeworthy.
Even bringing him on for the second half would be a start. He changes every game the minute he comes on, grafts his balls off and is creative.

He's one of our best players - talented, focused and hardworking, so yeah - wrap him up in cotton wool and leave him on the bench. Madness.
Most mature player on the pitch when he came on.

We’ll only see about ten percent of it.

Strange how the Stewart and lihajdi money went missing
What money do you think we used for the January signings? We wouldn’t have received all the money up front for Stewart, we’ve probably spent everything we received.

Ironically, the actual schoolboy was our best player when he came on.
Man of the match , shameful from the rest of them, only Norwich's woeful shooting kept us in the game as long. Commentators talking positively about our performance haven't got a clue that the side that started have no creativity whatsoever and are our shooting is pathetic. FTM

bugger. how did we play folks?
Imho:
  • Pretty even first half, not pretty from either side;
  • They came out much better 2nd half;
  • We seemed to weather the storm, just about;
  • Had a five minute spell on top, including playing with more purpose when Rusyn, Ba and Riggs came on, only for them to score with a bit of calamity defending on our part;
  • Thought we might have managed a draw but in fairness they probably deserved the win.

What money do you think we used for the January signings? We wouldn’t have received all the money up front for Stewart, we’ve probably spent everything we received.
Well if that is a sign of things to come with the Clarke money we might aswell forget next season

Well if that is a sign of things to come with the Clarke money we might aswell forget next season
You sound like you’re surprised. When we inevitably sell Clarke & Ballard, we won’t spend anywhere near the total amount. It’ll be more like a 3rd, the money that we receive up front less what we owe their previous clubs.

Sorry to harp on back to Mowbray but this shitshow wouldn't be happening had the club backed him with buying an adequate striker & a couple of other decent players.

They had plenty of opportunity.
This.

A decent striker and DCM.

We have spent some money on the Hope we can sell for profit at some point not what the team needed.

KLD needs to do the decent thing and either invest significantly or look for a buyer.

We are a joke.

Imho:
  • Pretty even first half, not pretty from either side;
  • They came out much better 2nd half;
  • We seemed to weather the storm, just about;
  • Had a five minute spell on top, including playing with more purpose when Rusyn, Ba and Riggs came on, only for them to score with a bit of calamity defending on our part;
  • Thought we might have managed a draw but in fairness they probably deserved the win.
Pretty accurate assessment

Don't think either team would have had too many complaints if it ended 0-0 but they took their chance we couldn't take one of the very few we had

Back