No turning back now ....... It's our turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expensive day out that was......nothing to show except a programme and two f***ing flags.
We laugh we have to. You ain't got a clue what it's like mate following a club like Swindon. Would you stay the distance ?
If yes then fair play.
He's an utter bellend, mate. His views are not shared by most of the posters on here. He's one of the sorry modern day specimens the internet has unfortunately coughed up. Unlucky for today, by the way. I and many others know what it's like to suffer defeat at Wembley.

Expensive day out that was......nothing to show except a programme and two f***ing flags.
We laugh we have to. You ain't got a clue what it's like mate following a club like Swindon. Would you stay the distance ?
If yes then fair play.

I've been there like many on here vs charlton. Was horrible at the time and i have sympathy for you today.

You seem like a genuine fella & fan, good luck for next season

If yes then fair play.

Bad luck today fella. It's a shitter losing in the play offs and a bigger shitter losing at Wembley. We lost two seasons in a row in the League 1 semi's back in the early 00's. Absolute tw*t it was.

Chin up.

If yes then fair play.
Ignore him mate, I think you are a good poster and come across as a sound fella. Best of luck for next season!

Bad luck today fella. It's a shitter losing in the play offs and a bigger shitter losing at Wembley. We lost two seasons in a row in the League 1 semi's back in the early 00's. Absolute tw*t it was.

Chin up.

Great win today. Absolutely class mullering that lot - made me smile :lol::D:D

Stop being a tosser man, he's a good poster.
So why's he insinuating I don't know what it feels like. He does know this is Sunderland board right? I've seen us lose at Wembley a few times now and we've been relegated more times than most clubs but aye great post apart from that.

So why's he insinuating I don't know what it feels like. He does know this is Sunderland board right? I've seen us lose at Wembley a few times now and we've been relegated more times than most clubs but aye great post apart from that.

Your first reply to him was a load of smileys. He was then quite reasonable with you and you replied with 'enjoy Div 1'

Crack on mate.

Hard to bear SOT son. Forget all about it and dont start thinking about next season for as long as possible marra.

I'll ask again........

Why do you hate Swindon?
He hates people for the strangest reasons. I gave some money to charity and he stuck me on ignore! :lol: He's been sniping at SoT for some time, claiming he's a WuM when clearly he isn't.

If yes then fair play.

Watching your game reminded me of the infamous Swindon-SAFC play-off.
We didn't turn up that day; your lads didn't turn up yesterday and looked completely overawed by the occasion.
There has to be a loser on such days; today it was your turn.
We've all been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back