No striker and no m'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

It all depends on whether M'Vila is coming in January. We've signed a midfielder so it doesn't matter that it's not M'Vila and if he's coming in January anyway, then that's fine.

A striker we needed though.

It would be absolute madness to lash 7 million on someone for 4 months like whatever way you look at it
Really?

So in Jan if we are in a relegation battle and he is available on a free...do you really think we will be his first choice when others will be throwing big wages at him to sign on a free.

Is a player of his proven quality and age worth 7million?...fuckin right he is.

We probably have signed him in January which is cast iron and pissed him about today saying we'd pay whatever to get him here until then so he signed the pre contract deal. Only for him to find out old uncle Ellis is tighter than a nuns chuff

Not if he's instrumental in getting a lot of points on the board and keeping us in the league, which he probably would have been.

I wouldnt say he was particularly instrumental in us getting a lot of points last season. The dong might be better, hopefully the german is fit soon and then we have the Cat to snap around people and kick them.

He is a good player and I wish we`d signed him but them russians were taking the piss

Really?

So in Jan if we are in a relegation battle and he is available on a free...do you really think we will be his first choice when others will be throwing big wages at him to sign on a free.

Is a player of his proven quality and age worth 7million?...fuckin right he is.

He is coming in, in January anyway. The russians were taking the piss and personally I am pleased we told them to fuck off

not if our chronically weak midfield means we have 8 points on January 1st though

We didnt have many more with mvila in it last year. This year we have ndong and the german.

We needed a striker more than M'vila, it puts us right in the shite if Defoe gets injured. Unless we go out and get Bendtner

There were rumours of M'Vila going to Sporting Lisbon on loan earlier today now with the money (£30 million) they've got from Leicester he might end up permanent there.

So we've got late papers in for a keeper and save 7 million on a player we are getting for free in 4 months time

We've signed a midfielder today though. Presumably you would have been happy if we signed M'Vila and not N'Dong?
I confess to knowing nothing about Ndong but his disciplinary record and surprise in France at the transfer fee is a cause for concern, especially as we could buy a proven, quality midfielder like M'vila for around half the price, or just have got both in and not bothered with Paddy f***ing McNair.
We didnt have many more with mvila in it last year. This year we have ndong and the german.
The german who is git class but who's legs are made of shredded wheat.

Really bizarre we didn't bring another striker in. I guess Defoe will be daily bathed in the blood of virgins to retain his youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back