No striker and no m'villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'Vila says he broken hearted he won't come now he is pissed off with the club for not answering his call.

We will end up getting a striker out of contract with no club in the next few days I reckon....Adeybayor lol

Can't be lashing out all that on four months for a player, however good and after we had signed this other bloke today I hadn't expected to. I rather think though that there are two strands to this.

1. Moyes doesn't really fancy him unless it is for free.

2. M'Villa, unless he has signed a pre will never be seen here again and if he is he might not quite have the feel for here he once seemed to have.

However midfield does not look hopelessly under manned, even without Jaan.

But not getting a striker, even a modest one with a bit behind him looks like negligence to me. Jermaine gets injured and we have a 17 year old to play up front.

The question is , did we try? Naismith apparently, perhaps off for terms. But if we couldn't reach terms with this lad, and especially given the history between him and the manager, it's nee wonder we approached nee one else if that is the case!

Queer day that. £13+m on a lad nee one knows and bugger all else!

I'd be guessing at a long old season again. Nowt new there then.

I confess to knowing nothing about Ndong but his disciplinary record and surprise in France at the transfer fee is a cause for concern, especially as we could buy a proven, quality midfielder like M'vila for around half the price, or just have got both in and not bothered with Paddy f***ing McNair.

The german who is git class but who's legs are made of shredded wheat.

Where is the surprise in France at his fee taken from?

Really bizarre we didn't bring another striker in. I guess Defoe will be daily bathed in the blood of virgins to retain his youth.
Its f***ing scary, if he gets injured we are totally fucked but its been that way for 2 seasons !!

After waiting and waiting til transfer day, as all the Short hoop lickers suggested, I can't say I'm overly pleased. Striker was a necessity. M'Vila I will forgive the club for if the pre contract is confirmed and it would have cost £7m, but I would like to know why he feels so let down by the club. People say players don't want to play for us. That's not the case here. If this falls through heads should roll. Ndong seems s good signing. I'm slightly unclear why he cost so much but I'll defer to the scouts on that. Am slightly disappointed we left so much to the end, and also that were pretty reliant on loans again. Well done to the club for diffusing the Kone situation. I know we've had some bad luck but I still feel we've fucked it a bit, and i don't blame Moyes.

Gutted about M'Vila but not bringing a forward in for cover is really worrying! Think we'll sign a free agent personally. We might have to!

I suspect we may discover tomorrow that we have him on loan until January and the Ruskies accept a fat fee, short of a transfer fee, but better than the zero they are heading for. Remember from their angle their bluff has been called now and when he walks in January they don't care where he goes. Think they will cash in now as much as they can - a few million.

I suspect we may discover tomorrow that we have him on loan until January and the Ruskies accept a fat fee, short of a transfer fee, but better than the zero they are heading for. Remember from their angle their bluff has been called now and when he walks in January they don't care where he goes. Think they will cash in now as much as they can - a few million.

Has the transfer deadline closing not come up on your radar ? We can only sign uncontracted players until 1 January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back