Status
Not open for further replies.

cluffy

Striker
Why's that then? Bit annoying
Radio 1 playing wall to wall Eddie Goulding or rave.drug shit
Radio 2 bloody Mumford, Joe Whiney and Dermot O Dreary
6Music up its own arse with The Fall/Inspiral Carpets type stuff

no place for the world's favourite music even though they lap it up on the BBC4 documentaries cos the rockers lived the more interesting lives? Its so fake - they go on about Lemmy but you're not going to hear Motorhead on Steve Wright or whatever
:rolleyes:

no place for the world's favourite music even though they lap it up on the BBC4 documentaries cos the rockers lived the more interesting lives? Its so fake - they go on about Lemmy but you're not going to hear Motorhead on Steve Wright or whatever

Write a letter/email of complaint. After all, you're a license payer so they should listen to you.

Is Zane Lowe not still on the BBC? He always used to play a bit more heavier stuff didn't he?

Barely ever heard the fall on 6music

Prolly a ratio of 100 bat for lashes and metronomy to 1 fall

Write a letter/email of complaint. After all, you're a license payer so they should listen to you.

Is Zane Lowe not still on the BBC? He always used to play a bit more heavier stuff didn't he?
I think being Zane lowe was discovered to be a criminal offence

Read the following names: Tommy Vance, Alan Freeman, Alan "hot and heavy express" Robson. Leaving aside the small matter that the first two are no longer with us, does anyone seiously want this sort of crap back? Geoff Barton might (if he's still alive) but surely no one else does.

Right, I'm off to dust down me Ted Nugent vinyls...

The real question here is this:

What - are - you - going - to - do - about - it - solider?

Dan P Carter has the Rock Show. 7pm on Sunday I think.

Got nowt against The Fall, Razorlight, Radiohead and all that clever stuff tbh, just prefer a nice bit NWOBHM myself
There`s enough space to cater for EVERYONE. Why do we have to have wall to wall, identikit RnB, Pop Lite on every single channel. Probably why I rarely listen to the radio. There`s loads on internet radio though catering for every conceivable genre. Daytime radio is for people that don`t really like music that much and can`t really be arsed to try and discover something outside of the narrow confines of the mainstream.

I have always loved rock and metal mind. I bought this album 1n 1978 and it totally blew me away. The best debut album I have ever heard. Van Halen 1. I still play it regularly. Absolutely superb.

Logon or register to see this image
Totally brilliant. Still one of my favourite albums nearly 40 years later. They never managed to better this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back