Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly as expected, Nissan used Brexit as an excuse to get more concessions from the government:
"Carlos Ghosn, Nissan chief executive, said government "support and assurances" allowed it to decide to make the two new cars in Sunderland."

Brexit is a ready-made excuse for allsorts of things. Please to hear Nissan are happy though, its important to the whole region.
But they were never going to leave - we're their best plant!

Exactly as expected, Nissan used Brexit as an excuse to get more concessions from the government:
"Carlos Ghosn, Nissan chief executive, said government "support and assurances" allowed it to decide to make the two new cars in Sunderland."

Brexit is a ready-made excuse for allsorts of things. Please to hear Nissan are happy though, its important to the whole region.
But they were never going to leave - we're their best plant!
And Nissan Sunderland picked up an extra model too....one in the eye for the Spanish :lol:

Remainers will be absolutely gutted to hear this

I voted remain.

And you are suggesting that by doing so I would perceive any positive employment/business/economy news as wholly negative and that I'd be 'gutted' because a factory in Sunderland, employing people with families has had some good news?

Really?

And you are also really saying that the other 48% who voted remain would also be 'gutted'. Seriously?

Get a grip

(and politics forum this shite)

I heard the same from the project fear brigade. The world has not ended as the Remainers predicted.
I don't profess to be a political genius but it seemed to me throughout the whole leave/remain that the remainders almost looked down their nose at the leavers as if they somehow knew better and it was almost a lack of intelligence that compelled the leavers to vote.
Like you say the world still hasn't stopped spinning, we are all going about our business and Nissan have committed as well.
All we need now is trump to become president and the PC meltdown will be complete!

I don't profess to be a political genius but it seemed to me throughout the whole leave/remain that the remainders almost looked down their nose at the leavers as if they somehow knew better and it was almost a lack of intelligence that compelled the leavers to vote.
Like you say the world still hasn't stopped spinning, we are all going about our business and Nissan have committed as well.
All we need now is trump to become president and the PC meltdown will be complete!
Good luck with that last one....there's more chance of this place forgetting about the incident with your Grindr photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back