Nigel Farage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try but you are way off the mark.

I dislike UKIP for the same reasons I dislike the Tory, Liberal and Labour parties because they are full of short sighted, self-serving, lying hypocrites of which Farage is a perfect example.
Do you pay a living wage or do you let working people subsidise your business?

Agree with your second point but hopefully a substantial vote for ukip might just make politicians and political parties connect with the electorate.

Agree with your second point but hopefully a substantial vote for ukip might just make politicians and political parties connect with the electorate.

Considerably more than a living wage and profit share on top of that.

I can't see it, even if UKIP get a coalition with the Tories after 2015 they will quickly loose their "outsider" appeal when the electorate realise they are no different to the others.

Really dont know why theres a panic about UKIP or the idea that voting for them will effect the General Election at best UKIP will get around 10 seats any more will be astonishing! The threat to Labour winning is the SNP and Labour's collapse up there.
Nailed it there

He's the new Clegg.

We're heading towards a Con/Ukip coalition. That'll see the end of Ukip, and maybe the end of centrist politics too.

There is no way Labour will be anywhere next GE - maybe true right wing opposition is exactly what they need.
And another one. Spot on

Clearly no one wants Liebour in power and the Liberals are finished.

The opinion polls currently show that the majority of the electorate want a Labour government, and also show that you're clearly an idiot.

Anyone got any idea the earliest we would get out of the EU when the majority votes no?

The opinion polls in October showed that support for the EU was at its highest for 23 years.

But most importantly, let's not forget your own humiliating poll on here, which underlined your ignorance in assuming that an exit vote is a foregone conclusion. You'd have to exceptionally stupid to come back on here a couple of days later, spouting the exact same shit.

The opinion polls currently show that the majority of the electorate want a Labour government, and also show that you're clearly an idiot.

The opinion polls in October showed that support for the EU was at its highest for 23 years.

But most importantly, let's not forget your own humiliating poll on here, which underlined your ignorance in assuming that an exit vote is a foregone conclusion. You'd have to exceptionally stupid to come back on here a couple of days later, spouting the exact same shit.
What humiliating poll? Also given that the vote hasn't taken place yet you'll look silly tripping over yourself to peddle your juvenile insults around this board.

I'll say again IMHO the vote will be to leave. This board is representative of the left wing in this country who are clearly happy too see this country ground into the dirt.

I don't hold with such an insulting view. The EU are corrupt, anti democratic and self confessed liars. We all know this and that's why a majority will vote to leave.

Other than that, thanks for your reply.

20 to 40 seats hopefully for ukip. Hopefully labour will be wiped out particularly in Scotland.

The clip of Carswell and Reckless in that photo, man. Complete pair of uber-spenks.
Good enough to be elected to parliament. Hopefully they get in next year alongside many more uber spenks from ukip. We can but hope.

I dont like the SNP/Marxists but I would like to hope that they clean up in Scotland at the expense of The Liebour Party. Be canny if Farage could be some sort of power broker in all of this with perhaps the Bullingdon Boys (best case scenario really). Bound to be an EU referendum then. Clearly no one wants Liebour in power and the Liberals are finished.

Anyone got any idea the earliest we would get out of the EU when the majority votes no?
Clearly

What humiliating poll? Also given that the vote hasn't taken place yet you'll look silly tripping over yourself to peddle your juvenile insults around this board.

I'll say again IMHO the vote will be to leave. This board is representative of the left wing in this country who are clearly happy too see this country ground into the dirt.

I don't hold with such an insulting view. The EU are corrupt, anti democratic and self confessed liars. We all know this and that's why a majority will vote to leave.

Other than that, thanks for your reply.

I beg your pardon, I meant to type the humiliating poll, not your opinion poll. Here it is, showing up your ignorant belief that an exit is a foregone conclusion.

I beg your pardon, I meant to type the humiliating poll, not your opinion poll. Here it is, showing up your ignorant belief that an exit is a foregone conclusion.
So you were wrong to say what you did. Just shows what happens when you trip over yourself to reply to the poster rather than the post.

I can't see it, even if UKIP get a coalition with the Tories after 2015 they will quickly loose their "outsider" appeal when the electorate realise they are no different to the others.

They will themselves be governed buy forces we can't see.
No party can come in and change thing fast, hence they all appear the same apart from one or two controversial changes like the Poll Tax for instance.
If they take can us out of Europe, that will be a start.
Who knows what they will be like?
Having had only Labour or Conservative for ever, let's have a look at them.

Take not a jot of notice of the knackers on here, after all they did say UKIP would never get a seat in the house of commons ;), the prize wankers will be chucking themselves under trains if it happened ( hopefully)
To be fair, they've used the Tory platform to win those seats. I don't think they would have won them starting from scratch.

Take not a jot of notice of the knackers on here, after all they did say UKIP would never get a seat in the house of commons ;), the prize wankers will be chucking themselves under trains if it happened ( hopefully)
This.

Clearly the left are becoming more and more rattled and more and more indignant at the rise of ukip, the dignity of the israelis and the failure of institutions such as the EU.

It had to happen eventually. The penny has dropped!

So you were wrong to say what you did. Just shows what happens when you trip over yourself to reply to the poster rather than the post.

Your post made two points, both of which are proved wrong by the facts I provided. If you want to stupidly ignore these and continue to post the opposite of the facts, then you'll continue to look stupid.

Your post made two points, both of which are proved wrong by the facts I provided. If you want to stupidly ignore these and continue to post the opposite of the facts, then you'll continue to look stupid.
You didn't prove anything other than you are a juvenile who likes to throw insults around and couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag.

Its doubtful whether or not you're fit to debate adult issues on here.

You didn't prove anything other than you are a juvenile who likes to throw insults around and couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag.

'lefty luvvies' 'loonies' 'Liebour'.

Got to say MBH, loving this new persona channeling your inner Littlejohn.

What do you reckon to old Nige's plans to scrap the NHS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back