Niall Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

He said Newcastle were robbed and licked their arses the whole game

When they got a free kick in the second half he said their defenders were going up for another "Colback special"

Embarrassing
But is that any reason to call him a tw@t or say 'I hate you' etc etc.
Fair enough..sorry niall but you're talking sh!te etc etc. The other stuff is out and out disrespect
No one, I repeat no one, has earned the right to be treated with utmost respect by safc fans as NQ.

But is that any reason to call him a tw@t or say 'I hate you' etc etc.
Fair enough..sorry niall but you're talking sh!te etc etc. The other stuff is out and out disrespect
No one, I repeat no one, has earned the right to be treated with utmost respect by safc fans as NQ.
Who's called him a twat, the majority who watched the match on sky were in agreement that his commentary was ridiculous, have a read of the matchday thread

He said Newcastle were rolicked their arses the whole game

When they got a free kick in the second half he said their defenders were going up for another "Colback special"

Embarrassing

:lol::lol:

He can say whatever he likes man. Hes earned that right.

Wasn't he chastised by sky for being too pro Safc a while back? All he was doing was balancing it out in their eyes.

No need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist over it.

The man is a legend. One of the most important figures in the club's history.

I didn't agree with his commentary, but that's pretty small potatoes isn't it?

Some of you fuckers would disown your mam if she didn't get you the right socks for Christmas.

Big fan of Quinn and everything he has done for the club as a player and chairman. However, he was nothing short of a disgrace with his commentary yesterday. It was more than going overboard to try and be neutral. He was having digs about Colback digs about the academy and he clearly has had his nose put out of joint be some people at the club. Oh and he's a shit commentator in general.

Big fan of Quinn and everything he has done for the club as a player and chairman. However, he was nothing short of a disgrace with his commentary yesterday. It was more than going overboard to try and be neutral. He was having digs about Colback digs about the academy and he clearly has had his nose put out of joint be some people at the club. Oh and he's a shit commentator in general.
Bang on

Definitely this....if he wants to be professional he should stop having digs. We're grateful for all he has done but he is in danger of spoiling his legacy with his pettiness

I've now read quite a few supposed Sunderland fans on here calling him worse than shite, definitely more than sits comfortably (one calling him out is too many in my opinion).

It's a term bandied about far too much but the man is an absolute, bona fide SAFC legend, he's done more for this club than any of the ungrateful gobshites on here and on account of this, his love for the club I'm sure matches theirs' too.

He's paid by Sky to be neutral, his only fault is that in trying to do that he sometimes goes too far to compensate for his obvious allegiance to Sunderland. He can be criticised for this by all means but it has to be in context and for little shits to come on here saying he's a twat/tit/cunt is beyond the pale. Show some respect to a great man!

Just look who they are though!

They're as predictable as they are boring, when their mams allow them internet access!

Anyone care to reveal what he said that was so damning? Last time I heard him commentate on a derby was the first 0-3 and he was incredibly biased to us.

I love the man and recognise all he's done for the club and the reaction on here by some is way overboard.
However I don't think his commentary was too clever,and it did almost sound as though he had a bee in his bonnet about the club,or someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back