*** Newcastle vs Sunderland match thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref was f***ing great today and that's saying something. f***ing brilliant unreal,thought we threw it away. Still have to question gus's subs personally but f***ing HAWAY THE lads. Enjoy it lads enjoy it.

P s quinny can fuck himself the byast fucker

Biased even.

1) I love last minute winners. That is possibly the best ever!!!!!! One day I really think one will be the death of me!

2) Should, woulda, coulda been 5. Will let them off...see point 1 :D

3) Well done Coates today. Ripped apart by Aguero against Man City, didn't expect to play today, early yellow card and came back strongly.

4) We are getting there - would like to see Alvarez given a run now to increase our options.

5) Quinny needs to listen back to his commentary and give his head a shake. Lost a lot of respect for him today.

6) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.....HA'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't stopped smiling since I got back from the neighbours. I watched it over at his. It was really tense I can tell you. We didn't look at the races at all for most spells. We were our usual selves. Not really in tune with what they are meant to do and struggle to apply themselves to it. Newcastle were by far the most potent side in the game and Costel had to be at his best and for me was at his best. It was a real 'smash and grab raid' by us I thought.

Well done lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back