*** Newcastle vs Sunderland match thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

No,his own player on the left prevented him getting an angle on the header.Check the fcuker out bonzo.

Packers win in Tampa will round it off nicely for Pat.

Nope. Missed a sitter. At least Jozy's miss was on a pass played behind him.

Why?

(I didn't hear the commentary or analysis)

I accept that he has to be seen to be unbiased but he was going too far out of his way to suck up to all things black & white today. A lot of what he said was inaccurate imo - especially when it came to his analysis of some of the fouls and how good Colback is (was he playing in the second half?). To say we robbed it (or words to that effect) is nonsense. We should have been out of sight in the first half and yes Pants was far from pants and made some good saves, but so did their keeper. Others may have other examples.

All I know is that I love Quinny and everything he did for the club. I am always biased about how great he is but he annoyed me today for most of the game, ergo he was spouting shite.

t'internet police have not taken this video of the goal down (yet)

I accept that he has to be seen to be unbiased but he was going too far out of his way to suck up to all things black & white today. A lot of what he said was inaccurate imo - especially when it came to his analysis of some of the fouls and how good Colback is (was he playing in the second half?). To say we robbed it (or words to that effect) is nonsense. We should have been out of sight in the first half and yes Pants was far from pants and made some good saves, but so did their keeper. Others may have other examples.

All I know is that I love Quinny and everything he did for the club. I am always biased about how great he is but he annoyed me today for most of the game, ergo he was spouting shite.
Quinny will have enjoyed that goal as much as anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back