Newcastle & Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buying class players(Not all admittedly) for almost nothing, how do they do it? And do not give me that geography crap, many of our players live in Newcastle.

We seem resigned to buying average, championship and/or relegation fodder on crazy transfer fees and wages.
3 of swanseas signings some lad from falkirk, marvin emnes and fabianksi.

Hardly superb signings, gomis could flop in the premier league and he'll be getting paid a fortune(80-100k a week) he's nearly 29.

Think Cabella was around 7 million, could prove to be fck all. We would pay around double that for someone of similar talent...Giac anyone?

Point is: Cabab - 4 Million , Demba Ba - fck all, Dabooshey - 5 Million etc...
Vuron Anita £6m. Bigirami, up to a £1m, Davide Santon £5m, Gabriel Obertan £3.5m, Papiss Cisse £9m. Hatem Ben Arfa £5m, and Shefki Kuqi. f***ing easy this lark isn't it?

3 of swanseas signings some lad from falkirk, marvin emnes and fabianksi.

Hardly superb signings, gomis could flop in the premier league and he'll be getting paid a fortune(80-100k a week) he's nearly 29.

How on earth do Swansea afford that type of wage?

Vuron Anita £6m. Bigirami, up to a £1m, Davide Santon £5m, Gabriel Obertan £3.5m, Papiss Cisse £9m. Hatem Ben Arfa £5m, and Shefki Kuqi. f***ing easy this lark isn't it?

Has not been that bad for them.

Waste of talent but good buy at the time.

WTF?!

Think Cabella was around 7 million, could prove to be fck all. We would pay around double that for someone of similar talent...Giac anyone?

Point is: Cabab - 4 Million , Demba Ba - fck all, Dabooshey - 5 Million etc...

Giac was £6.5m you plum.

Aldi Bratwursts, cannot beat them, like most things f***ing German really

How would they fare in a hot dog.......been fancying a hot dog for a while but can't bring myself to eat meat that costs 35p for half a kilo. I'm thinking of ciabatta buns, onions fried in a touch of butter and a splash of Professor Payne's Butt Pucker or Sphincter Shrinker hot chilli sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back