Newcastle & Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmmackem

Midfield
Buying class players(Not all admittedly) for almost nothing, how do they do it? And do not give me that geography crap, many of our players live in Newcastle.

We seem resigned to buying average, championship and/or relegation fodder on crazy transfer fees and wages.

so how much is next to nothing then? Just a few million quid?

Also in one thread we aren't signing any fucker, now we seem to be buying average, championship and or relegated players, yet no mention of getting rid of average, championship and or relegated players

Buying class players(Not all admittedly) for almost nothing, how do they do it? And do not give me that geography crap, many of our players live in Newcastle.

We seem resigned to buying average, championship and/or relegation fodder on crazy transfer fees and wages.
Such as whom ?..

Got a bit chilli in the them. Will look at the packet in a minute and let you know.
on tenderhooks here

had some with apple and black pudding in a while back....lush

Also in one thread we aren't signing any fucker, now we seem to be buying average, championship and or relegated players, yet no mention of getting rid of average, championship and or relegated players
selective minds

Jesus wept...

Put your tin hat back on!

Think Cabella was around 7 million, could prove to be fck all. We would pay around double that for someone of similar talent...Giac anyone?

Point is: Cabab - 4 Million , Demba Ba - fck all, Dabooshey - 5 Million etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back