Nazariy Rusyn

Imagine making out like that’s an easy pass man :D :D :D It’s easy in a still picture to say that the defender can run and move you know then the keeper is prob sweeping Aswel

Ridiculous saying that’s an easy pass in a astill picture :D the defender can actually move and the keeepr prob sweeping aswel
The easy pass is to play him in wide and follow up to the edge of the area in support. The gap is wide open. He just doesn't consider the pass.

That centre half can actually move ya na :D By the time the balls travelled to there he will be across
Ball always moves quicker than the player. That's why players pass it. Unless it us doing the passing!!

Any road. I think the main issue is too many of our players have no idea what they are going to try to do before they get the ball. They wait for circumstances to make their decision for them. By then the opportunity has gone.

It's an issue that can be easily solved in training. Over to you beally...

I
Ball always moves quicker than the player. That's why players pass it. Unless it us doing the passing!!

Any road. I think the main issue is too many of our players have no idea what they are going to try to do before they get the ball. They wait for circumstances to make their decision for them. By then the opportunity has gone.

agree mate about they are taking the easy option too much part and parcel of it is prob if they at having data compiled on them by the manager it gets their passing stats up , or maybe over coaching they are shit scared to concede possession

He’s doing good don’t get me wrong but that kind of ball in is what he lacks, got 3 assists this season and none of them were that kind of pass we’re talking about
He’s perfectly capable of that ball. Played it loads in his first season in league one.

This pissed me off at the time, by the time the ball was released Hull had everyone back in behind the ball

Is that not the one where he's fouled from behind a second later?

Which is the opposite of last year when Neil, Pritchard and Roberts were always one touch passing it around and we were great to watch

Last edited:

Back