Nazariy Rusyn

He does it all the time. Frustrates the life out of me. It's why I think that any striker we bring in wouldn't make a difference.

Our style of play doesn't suit any striker.

I don’t know if it’s from the manager but we are taking far more touches than we previously did in the opposition half

Did it under Mowbray too. Probably worse under Beale, but the fact it's persisted over them both is worrying and suggests it's a deeper issue.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s from the manager but we are taking far more touches than we previously did in the opposition half
Confidence will play a part in that and the player’ confidence is/must be rock bottom.

But our play all season has been so much slower and more ponderous. It’s clearly a conscious decision and by design, I just don’t understand why. I think Mowbray said he thought it would give us more control in games and that he thought that was the way to address last season’s relatively poor home record.
Did it under Mowbray too. Probably worse under Beale, but the fact it's persisted over them both is worrying and suggests it's a deeper issue.
I’d like to know if it’s coming from the top. Whether it’s the playing identity the club want to adopt (and maybe part of the reason why Beale was their pick).

Watching the 18s and 21s still playing in the style we enjoyed last season suggests not or if so then it’s taking time to reel out.

Last edited:
Dan Neil isn't it? He is a good player.
Dan Neil seems to have put the through ball back in his locker. When he first broke onto the scene through ball was a feature of his game. I blame Mowbray for that as he had us set up to go wide at all costs

Dan Neil seems to have put the through ball back in his locker. When he first broke onto the scene through ball was a feature of his game. I blame Mowbray for that as he had us set up to go wide at all costs
It wasn't at all costs it was because that's where our biggest threat was due to Stewart's injury. Played to our strengths

Imagine making out like that’s an easy pass man :D :D :D It’s easy in a still picture to say that the defender can run and move you know then the keeper is prob sweeping Aswel
No. I’m saying the other pro footballer can read it. I hate still images
Ridiculous saying that’s an easy pass in a astill picture :D the defender can actually move and the keeepr prob sweeping aswel

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're aware but we've played the majority of this season without a striker. Due to them not being ready/shit
Hemir, Burstow, Rusyn and Mayenda have all started plenty of games this season. How many through balls?

I've watched them all making the run in behind we next to zero attempts to get the ball down the sides or over the top of the CBs

Back