M'Villa's caught the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiantly pal its gripped him he came over straight away by him self aswell we need to get him to join full time he's brilliant
There was Something in he's body language at the end of the game we are defiantly under he's skin came over by himself well before any one else infront of the South stand tossed he's top to a kid in the crowd as we sang mvilla our French midfielder !!! The patted he's chest we have have him a huge opportunity maybe he realises that
I will defiantly use no full stops in replying to this thread as it will defiantly make it more difficult to read and will probably get on peoples nerves too I'm so pleased and hope he will sign too

You're all definitely making good points. Just to be clear, I definitely agree with you.

To weed out the pedants :)
I
definitely don't think it's that elaborate :lol:

Would love to think he'd be here beyond this season but I can't see it unfortunately. He has a real touch of class about him and all of our play starts through him.

Think we have first option on him at the end of his loan so hopefully we should be able to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back