M'Villa's caught the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiantly pal its gripped him he came over straight away by him self aswell we need to get him to join full time he's brilliant

It's one L isn't it?

Anyway, the fucker is magnificent. I'd be over the moon if he stayed here at the end of the season. Horrible feeling he'll end up at Arsenal but a man can dream.

Think it was Mancini that said he likes been a big fish in a small pond and can't cope when he's a big fish with other big fish !!! Maybe the guys realised in the last 2 years where he's only played 10-20 games that finding a home is important maybe we can offer him that

yes, they do that

if he'd paid for the shirt i might be interested ;)

There was Something in he's body language at the end of the game we are defiantly under he's skin came over by himself well before any one else infront of the South stand tossed he's top to a kid in the crowd as we sang mvilla our French midfielder !!! The patted he's chest we have have him a huge opportunity maybe he realises that

There was Something in he's body language at the end of the game we are defiantly under he's skin came over by himself well before any one else infront of the South stand tossed he's top to a kid in the crowd as we sang mvilla our French midfielder !!! The patted he's chest we have have him a huge opportunity maybe he realises that
he realises his slightly risky move is paying off and the gravy train will contain even more gravy for him in future

Talking about the future and playes is a mugs game. Thankfully he is with is now and will be more another 20 odd games. Be happy with that.

Sometimes, just sometimes, when a club gets under a players skin it's enough so that money doesn't matter. He is obviously loving it here and unless a really top club comes in for him I think he will stay. Hopefully anyway because the way he can dictate games is something we haven't had for as long as I can remember.

Sometimes, just sometimes, when a club gets under a players skin it's enough so that money doesn't matter. He is obviously loving it here and unless a really top club comes in for him I think he will stay. Hopefully anyway because the way he can dictate games is something we haven't had for as long as I can remember.

I want to 'believe' this, especially with the Christmas Season upon us; it's just that I can't think of any examples of this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back