Moyes coming up on football focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. My feeling is that if he does go this season the next bloke will have even less time. We simply have to stick with a manager at some point even if it means going down, because the current approach only guarantees more miserable seasons circling the plughole. That's up to Short though, would he be willing to take the financial hit.

Moyes has made some of his signings this summer with a long term aim in mind - he hasn't had enough time to scout and find the players he wants so he's plugged a lot of holes with short term signings. I really hope he gets the opportunity to put his long term vision into place.

Moyes has made some of his signings this summer with a long term aim in mind - he hasn't had enough time to scout and find the players he wants so he's plugged a lot of holes with short term signings. I really hope he gets the opportunity to put his long term vision into place.
I assume Love and McNair are long term signings. Which leads me to question Moyes' judgment.

Turned down a few jobs........in premier league.........brought in players on shorter term contracts because hasn't had time to work out what we've got etc and what we need........ hopes he can rebuild us to a level but somehow win games and get away from bottom of league

I'm re-energised now. Let's beat west brom and kick on to top ten - somehow
Fuckon hell man, people will really pick up on any tiny turn of phrase. Then criticise him for being negative. Oh the irony.

News flash - our team are shit mate. We are relying on somehows

I assume Love and McNair are long term signings. Which leads me to question Moyes' judgment.

I think Love was more of a cheap gamble to make sure we had cover and if he develops then great.

McNair I would say is a long term signing. Why do you question Moyes' judgement on him?

Totally pointless interview. Said nothing but the typical media platitudes. No idea how he's going to get us out of this f***ing mess. Even BSA would say 'start with a clean sheet' etc etc. bland with added blandness for flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back