Moyes coming up on football focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time I've seen the dour bastard smile. Should be interesting this.

Turned down a few jobs........in premier league.........brought in players on shorter term contracts because hasn't had time to work out what we've got etc and what we need........ hopes he can rebuild us to a level but somehow win games and get away from bottom of league

I'm re-energised now. Let's beat west brom and kick on to top ten - somehow

Didn't reveal anything anyone sensible couldn't have worked out for themselves.

clearly he's discovering what an absolute shitstorm we are behind the scenes.

Didn't reveal anything anyone sensible couldn't have worked out for themselves.

clearly he's discovering what an absolute shitstorm we are behind the scenes.
the key to your post is the 3 words there - "behind the scenes".

But plenty on here want to blame Moyes for the mockery that is our board, our set up, our executive team, and our backroom staff. Which have by and large all been here for 5 relegation battles and an enormous loss of cash.

the key to your post is the 3 words there - "behind the scenes".

But plenty on here want to blame Moyes for the mockery that is our board, our set up, our executive team, and our backroom staff. Which have by and large all been here for 5 relegation battles and an enormous loss of cash.

True. My feeling is that if he does go this season the next bloke will have even less time. We simply have to stick with a manager at some point even if it means going down, because the current approach only guarantees more miserable seasons circling the plughole. That's up to Short though, would he be willing to take the financial hit.

Doesn't entertain the SMB, therefore, dud.

His achievements in the game which far outweigh ours in recent times are to be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back