MotM vs Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Between Seb, PvA and Wickham today.

Special mentions to Santi and Rev though who were both solid.

seb for me. they all did well though.
whickam played very well but still got knocked off the ball a couple of times which boils my piss for a gadgie of his size.

Seb did great, today. For me, Rev had a better game than PVA. Even though we won comfortably, Pantilimon had to make several crucial catches and stops.

I'd go for Seb, Rev and Pants for a top three.

Larsson
Wickham
Van Aanholt
All three are the same players since game one. The difference factor was Defoe as they played differently as defense was focused on Defoe. Good game for all overall.

Wickham. Class today. Great to see him up front with a strike partner. People have a go at him, but he's only 21, and he's not a left winger. Well done Connor.

I've been critical of PVA recently but thought he was outstanding today. Excellent stamina and some quality crosses. Keep it up Paddy !

Wickham. Played really well in what is a very difficult role to get it right. But he nailed it today in the first half, and inevitably tired in the second.

PVA - all day long. Good defensively, brilliant energy levels and great going forward.
This for me too, surprised how good he was defensively today seemed even more comfortable than in his wing back role. Pretty solid 7's across the board for the rest tbh, though Rev, Seb and JD were a cut above and Vergini had his best game for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back