Most Stadium bans for Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or you could look at it from the point of view that these are the clubs who are actually doing something about racism in the grounds and not just ignoring it
I do look at it from that point of view. Im disgusted in the fact we have racist kernts in our support and that there are this many that have been banned.

Shocked to see that, usually see our fans being praised for good behavior, didn't we have one of the lowest arrest rates last season?

I do look at it from that point of view. Im disgusted in the fact we have racist kernts in our support and that there are this many that have been banned.
I can honestly say I have never heard any racist abuse where I stand.

It's all relative.

All crowds have their fair share of racists homophobes and all that other shit.

Wouldn't say any set of fans were particularly worse than the other.

I can honestly say I have never heard any racist abuse where I stand.

Heard some terrible shouts down Bradford like. We have a few utter tossers who follow us. Get the odd shout in the south stand but very very rare, it's just an occasional day tripper pissed up charver.

I'm more upset that the report states that there was only 20,000 at the WBA match

I would hazard a guess that a lot of people actually think that is the sort of gate we attract.

As for the racism thing, its shameful to me that we are on the list and every one of those people has has let us all down badly. What you do when following our football club reflects on us all, so if you want to be a racist or a dick or violent, then please go and support someone else or even better, just stay away from the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back