Moore

Cardiff will pay bigger wages and it's closer to home. He'll inevitably end up there.

Cardiff will pay bigger wages and it's closer to home. He'll inevitably end up there.
There’s a video online when a fan asked him if he was going to sign for Cardiff and he said no, Cardiff have financial problems and speaking to a few of their fans their owner doesn’t throw money about

I’ve a feeling come end of the season they’ll have dropped off to around fifth or sixth place.
West Brom or Coventry will have to make up a point a game to make up, so I reckon 4th,
Be intersting to see what happens with FFP, I can't recall any players sales & they a shelling plenty in fees & wages

There’s a video online when a fan asked him if he was going to sign for Cardiff and he said no, Cardiff have financial problems and speaking to a few of their fans their owner doesn’t throw money about
Will be amazed if Cardiff sign Moore.
I can remember him "downing tools" when he was with us, last time around, trying to get a move. He ended up at Bournemouth and has not cut it at the top level.
For once, I don't want a Premier League player coming down a level to Cardiff City.
I don't think he has the hunger, desire and fight for us in the Championship...

Will be amazed if Cardiff sign Moore.
I can remember him "downing tools" when he was with us, last time around, trying to get a move. He ended up at Bournemouth and has not cut it at the top level.
For once, I don't want a Premier League player coming down a level to Cardiff City.
I don't think he has the hunger, desire and fight for us in the Championship...
Fair play. If he’s got a want away attitude I’d not want him here.

I’d be worried about the future if I was an Ipswich fan, the amount of money they are wasting on wages and transfer fees. They aren’t getting promoted anything soon.
An Ipswich lad i know reckons wages to turnover is around 135%, im sure one of the Ipswich fans on here could tell us if this is right.

Back