Moore

I’d be worried about the future if I was an Ipswich fan, the amount of money they are wasting on wages and transfer fees. They aren’t getting promoted anything soon.

They are throwing a bit of money around so interesting to see they have walked away from Moore, if they were in fact interested.

He’s certainly better value than Sam Gallagher.

I’d be worried about the future if I was an Ipswich fan, the amount of money they are wasting on wages and transfer fees. They aren’t getting promoted anything soon.
We all said that about them the season before last in League 1 mind. They were mid-table, shite, and throwing money away like it was going out of fashion, and then all of a sudden it clicked and they got promoted.

We all said that about them the season before last in League 1 mind. They were mid-table, shite, and throwing money away like it was going out of fashion, and then all of a sudden it clicked and they got promoted.
They are falling apart now, they were lucky they played us recently because that’s the only win they’ve had for a while. They won’t win the play offs.

Back