Mikael Mandron (how good is he..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying Mandron has the ability of a young Ronaldo :lol:

With or without bulk Ronaldo would have played at the highest level, Mandron will not.
Would he fuck he was useless when he first went to man u got kicked to fuck was all fart nee shit was no coincidence he got better and better the stronger his physique got

Got class technique and touch if he can carry that thru when he puts on size and strength I think he has big potential, but it's same as always he needs games even if it's just to make him realise he needs to get stronger and work harder

Got class technique and touch if he can carry that thru when he puts on size and strength I think he has big potential, but it's same as always he needs games even if it's just to make him realise he needs to get stronger and work harder
one thing i n noticed last night was he ha great strength and control but his touch is a bit heavy, looks decent mind but he'll need to improve to get nearer the first team

how can you have great touch and its a bit heavy
i mean he can control it well but it takes him 2 or 3 touches to get the ball into position while standing still holding off a defender, at higher levels he wont be afforded the luxury of that much time on the ball to adjust the ball, i knew what i meant though even if neeone else does :lol:

Would he fuck he was useless when he first went to man u got kicked to fuck was all fart nee shit was no coincidence he got better and better the stronger his physique got
Ronaldo was inconsistent not useless when he first arrived, he tore some Premier League teams apart, Mandron looked poor in League 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back