Mikael Mandron (how good is he..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real stats though.. I didnt make them up, he started 4 games, infact he only completed 90 minutes once.. he managed to put the ball in the net and get an assist.

I'm not saying he is the next big thing, just that he is a 19 year old with the best goals/games ration in the u21 league... he outscored all of the Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City prospects except 1.

7 cameos from the bench

:lol:

Just finished off my stag party and came home to see Mikael to score. Buzzing. Taught him and a lovely kid.

Hope he does well. Raw as anything. Needs to work on thought etc IMO however, lots of young lads do.

Just finished off my stag party and came home to see Mikael to score. Buzzing. Taught him and a lovely kid.

Hope he does well. Raw as anything. Needs to work on thought etc IMO however, lots of young lads do.
Is he any good? He ain't quick is he?
Is he a presence ? Does he put himself about ? He's over 6 foot isn't he?

Is he any good? He ain't quick is he?
Is he a presence ? Does he put himself about ? He's over 6 foot isn't he?

Doesn't have blistering page but his surprising quick for his size. He certainly puts himself about. That's what I mean by raw. Seems to charge about a little when more composure is needed. Definitely a presence though. Got to be 6.2ish.

Richie K said:
Looked decent in the very brief cameos he had under Pdc...however looked very poor at Fleetwood.

And yet those games under pdc made me utterly convinced he was absolute dog shit. I cannot see any possibility of him making it.

Funny how people see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back