Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not disagreeing, but by Messi standards he was shite. Imagine if Messi played in the premier league, he would show he is the best player in the world
Because forster had a blinder messi was shite. Nice logic you have there.

We defended for our lives that game. Barca just couldn't get past la gran muralla

Anyone claiming Messi doesn't cheat is a moron. All the top players these days do.

But Ronaldo is far worse. He's on a level with suarez,neymar,drogba,robben,busquets,pepe who are all absolute cheating wankers and have no reason to do so.

Part of the game imo. Until a consistent punishment is handed out I'd actively encourage it as a manager. Only seems to outrage English fans.

Edit - In relation to diving. Not cheating as a whole

Anyone claiming Messi doesn't cheat is a moron. All the top players these days do.

But Ronaldo is far worse. He's on a level with suarez,neymar,drogba,robben,busquets,pepe who are all absolute cheating wankers and have no reason to do so.
As Dan the Man said 'Evidence?'

So whats he doing raising his elbow? Don't be simple
Even so. That doesn't permit him to jump down 5 seconds later does it?

Embarrassing how protective people get in this messi v Ronaldo debate etc. It's f***ing cringeworthy, they both dive and cheat. Only a total idiot would deny it.

They're both as bad as each other.
Couldn't agree more. I honestly wouldn't slate either for it against the other. Two outstanding players both partial to a bit of cheating regardless of what others say.

For the actual debate I would say messi was better for quite a while, Ronaldo overtaken him in the last 2 years. Messi should have more longevity though due to age.

Even so. That doesn't permit him to jump down 5 seconds later does it?

Embarrassing how protective people get in this messi v Ronaldo debate etc. It's f***ing cringeworthy, they both dive and cheat. Only a total idiot would deny it.

This. Its there culture as well. That's how they are brought up playing.

Only in England are we so morally outraged by this sort of stuff.

Most of these best player in the world arguments just seem to boil down to 'well i dinnit like him so therefore the other ones better' rather than they're actual football ability. And calling a player a cheat is pointless, every player around today and probably near enough every player ever has cheated in some way, I think Messi cheats less than your average player but he still cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back